UnaBiz is proud to announce the appointment of its newly-formed Board of Advisors:
- K C Lai, Co-founder and Advisory Board Member of MyRepublic, Chairman of UnaBiz Board of Advisors;
- Michelle Cheo Hui Ning, Chief Executive Officer of Mewah International;
- Clarence Lee, Chief Operating Officer of Lee Yin Group;
- Frank Phuan, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director of Sunseap Group;
- and Lim Joo Boon, Industry Advisor at OWW Capital Partners.
As successful entrepreneurs with a deeply-rooted Singaporean culture, they bring extensive experience and expertisefrom a wide range of industries. Headquartered in Singapore, UnaBiz will benefit from their insights, judgment and counsel to strengthen its Singaporean DNA, expanding on its home market and across the world.
“With a formidable network of local industry leaders in agriculture, retail, solar power, telecommunications and more, UnaBiz is strategically positioned as a global niche player steeped in Asian traditions and driven by innovation,” says Mr Henri Bong, CEO and co-founder for UnaBiz. “We will work cohesively with our advisors to strengthen our brand at home, and put Singapore on the global map for IoT adoption across key verticals.”
“The burgeoning IoT landscape, driven by the rise of Smart Cities and growing investments by high tech companies, is the main catalyst in driving UnaBiz’s growth,” KC Lai says. “With major accounts such as Airbus, Engie, Schneider Electric and Sunseap under their belt, I believe UnaBiz has huge potential to grow, and create value in the global IoT ecosystem. As the Chairman of the Board of Advisors, I will focus on driving the company strategic direction and global expansion.”
For more details on UnaBiz Advisors, read here.