We are looking for vibrant talents to manage our IoT projects.
- Project Manager
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation
- Preparing a project plan to schedule key project milestone
- Managing delivery of the project according to this plan
- Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction
- Network Operation
- Oversee and Lead in IoT network deployment with planning, monitoring, and execution – managing communications, schedule, cost, quality, risks, and procurement
- Negotiate and manage installation with contractors
- Oversee the field network deployment with contractors to install and deploy the network.
- Oversee preparation and submissions of documentations to authorities
– Project management: Manage IoT deployment projects onsite.
– Technical: Some understanding of M&E, ICT, telecom equipment, field engineering, deployment.
– Experience: 1-5 years