The Digital Marketing Executive will join the Marketing & Communications team and be the key person in charge of executing the company’s digital marketing campaigns.
He/she is involved throughout the campaign ideation, planning, implementation, measurement, and optimisation process. It is therefore essential that he/she has hands-on experience using various digital marketing platforms.
The Digital Marketing Executive will work closely with the product and sales team to achieve specific company objectives set by the Head of Marketing such as; increasing digital sales, lead generation, brand engagement, and conversions.
- Assist in the implementation of digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email & Website). E.g. Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on digital platforms
- Manage social media marketing campaigns, digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social, Programmatic) and SEO campaigns
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging content for publishing onto various digital platforms
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
- Analyse digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
The candidates should possess at least a diploma or professional certification in either Marketing, Digital Marketing, Public Relations or Mass Communication from an accredited institution.
Candidates with experience in website development, paid advertising and blog writing skills are preferred.
Having a portfolio and a proven track record of successfully executed digital marketing campaigns greatly increases the probability of being hired.