- Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements.
- Provide detail plans, gap analysis and/or possible alternative strategies and identify risks and issues.
- Generate regular dashboard reports on program status
- Identifies data patterns & trends, and provides insights to enhance business decision making capability in business planning, process improvement, solution assessment etc.
- Simplifying information and deciphering technical jargon so it is easily understood by the whole team.
- Be involved in exploratory data analysis, confirmatory data analysis and/or qualitative analysis.
- Continuously improve processes and strategies by exploring and evaluating new data sources, tools, and capabilities.
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned.
– Experience analyzing problems and providing articulate reports
– Strong interpersonal skills and cross organization collaboration experience
– Ability to think analytically, visualize, manage and interpret data
– Ability to self-organize, pay attention to details, efficiently plan, and prioritize work
– Experience with SQL languages
– Advance Experience in Excel (Google Sheets) and PowerPoint (Google Slides) Splunk or Power BI
– English Level : TOEFL 65+, TOEIC 940+, or IELTS 7+