📍 Taipei Co-Space, 2F, n°12, ZhouZi Street, Neihu Dist., Taipei
WHY JOIN THE HACKING HOUSE
- Get a 70-hour hands-on IoT onboarding & continuous mentorship by industrial experts
- Prototype a real end-to-end IoT solution in an entrepreneurial environment
- Solve a real-world problem
- Together with participants with hardware, software & marketing profiles
- Stipend for non-Taiwanese applicants is provided by the Taiwan EducationExperience Program: [[email protected]] NCTU: EDGE/Fog Computing, AI, 5G
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS SEASON ARE NOW CLOSED
SEASON 2 PROJECTS
Coffee Leaf Rust Project:
Prevent rush that appears on coffee leaves at a certain altitude.
Container Seals Project:
Create connected seals to provide information about containers.
Construction Site Workforce Management Project:
Give visibility to workers and supervisors on working site.
Smart Post Boxes Project:
Notify post offices of filled post boxes to save time and provide optimized routes for mailmen.
For more information, contact Philippe Tzou at philippe . tzou @ unabiz.com