1. Lead the new project governance tasks to include prioritization, feasibility and related meetings.
2. Strong Project Planning and organizational Skills.
3. Ability to develop detailed project schedules, resource plans, status reports, and budget forecasts.
4. Establish partnerships across the project team and the enterprise to define, develop, manage and drive execution of the onboarding pipeline based on business and customer needs.
5. Own implementation of the partner onboarding process.
6. Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences.
7. Contribute to optimizing process efficiency and drive ongoing improvements.
8. Solid Process Development Skills, experience driving process improvement initiatives to enable improved collaboration.
9. Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet timelines, business, financial, and technical goals.
10. Strong Meeting management skills, conducting project meetings and setting/managing stakeholder expectations by solving complex issues and changes when appropriate.
11. Maintain the document to identify and apply required changes as the business needs change.
12. Foster a quality centric environment and introduce tools to optimize business processes to meet/exceed business metrics.
– B.S. degree in Engineering, IT, or related from an accredited institution (MBA or advanced technical degree is a plus).
– Experience working with, developing, or managing the development of consumer Internet of Things (IOT) is highly desirable.
– Highly detail oriented, organized, and organizationally agile individual preferred with innate relationship building communication skills.
– Knowledge of new solution/service delivery processes.
– Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with tenacious follow-up.
– Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is desirable or can be achieved within 12-18 months of hire.
– Language: English ,Chinese, Taiwanese
– 5+ years Project Management experience, leading cross-functional project teams following applied PMI practices in daily Project Management.
To apply or get more informations, click here.