In this role, you will be defining the persona, identifying pain points and researching user requirements via interviews or workshops with product managers and engineers. You will also create prototypes to assess and communicate design solutions. You will work on the core products across web, desktop and mobile to design the user interface and customer experience for corporate technical and operational users.
– Effective interaction, visual design, problem solving and communication skills
– Define product and user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
– Design for the core product experience across various platforms including web, desktop, and mobile
– Solid prototyping abilities to explore and effectively convey design solutions
– Conducting user research in your design process
– Portfolio sample
– Experience in UI/UX design for B2B services or IoT fields would be a plus
– Solid know-how with state of the art visual design, prototyping, vector and testing tools
– Sketch, Figma, Invision
– Photoshop, Illustrator
– Educational background: Human-Computer Interface, Visual Communication Design, Interaction Design, Graphics Design
***This is a 6-month contract position, but it’s possible to become a permanent employee depends on the performance/work demand.