We are looking for a System Architect within the Product and Architecture Team and under the direction of the UnaBiz CTO.
System architect is in charge of the design and the maintenance of all Unabiz System from the devices to Cloud applications.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, autonomous and able to take initiatives to propose solutions and to solve problems in a complex enterprise environment.
If you are resourceful, enterprising and looking for challenges to build a connected world, join us!
Design the architecture of new functionalities and services of Unabiz system:
- Lead the feasibility study in collaboration with Product Management & Technical teams;
- Develop System specification with attention to system integration, feasibility , costs and sub-system constraints;
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design & roadmap;
- Provide guidance to developers, validation and support teams;
Maintain Unabiz system:
- Update System specification including all system interfaces (System interfaces (API, connector, …) and Unabiz Sub-System interfaces);
- Monitor the performance of the system and check usage of main functionalities;
- Analyse and fix system failures.
Contribute to the definition System Architecture Strategy:
- Communicate all System concepts and guidelines to development team;
- Contribute to definition of technology roadmap;
- Continually research the current and emerging technologies and propose changes where needed.
What will make you successful ?
– Be self-motivated, autonomous, and hands-on
– Capable to take initiatives to problem solve in complex enterprise environment
– Excellent ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) to articulate problem resolutions or value propositions – in French and English
– Quick to adapt to new situations and flexible
– Have integrity, likability, and respect for others
With a 5-year work experience, after a graduation in in computer science, engineering, or related field, you are the one we need if you have :
– Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends
– Excellent knowledge of System architecture methodologies : System specification writing, Requirement management and traceability.
– Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
– Belief that teams succeed more when they work together and mutual respect with your coworkers
– Proven experience in architecture of complex & scalable cloud system with an high data volume
– An experience in IoT domain is a plus.
Location: Toulouse or Paris (France)