- Using the software as intended to analyze its functional properties.
- Meeting with development managers to discuss software specifications and controls.
- Building, coding, and implementing software evaluation test programs.
- Designing manual and automated test procedures to evaluate each software product.
- Documenting testing procedures.
- Presenting test reports to management and suggesting software fixes.
– Knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
– Good presentation and communication skills.
– Experience with Tools / Testing frameworks – Jira, Bitbucket, Jest, Mocha.
– Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with teams and ability to multi-task on multiple products and projects.
– Experience with VS Code or any IDE
**Will have an English interview**