Within the Customer Support team, part of the Service Delivery department, Service Desk Agents are in charge of:
- Handling and manage triage steps for all service queries received by UnaBiz,
- Achieving optimal customer satisfaction of partners and clients,
- Ensuring compliance with SLA commitments for reactivity on these queries.
- Operational procedures:
- Be the single point of contact for service queries (via phone calls, emails or tickets) from operators, partners and customers,
- Ensure quality and efficient execution for all procedures linked to triage, troubleshooting, escalation, resolution and administration of all types of service queries, within the SLA commitments,
- Work in collaboration with all internal teams for timely resolution of the queries,
- Gather and report indicators (Quality management steering, KPIs,…) on such procedures,
- Continuously improve operational procedures according to strategic priorities, quality and cost objectives.
- Knowledge management:
- Actively contribute to the knowledge management database population, by creating, editing and updating knowledge or procedure articles,
- Drive quality and completeness of the documentation within the database,
- Contribute to on-boarding and training effort of service desk newcomers.
- Automation and overall efficiency:
- Identify lowest-value activities that are candidates for automation and/or scope redefinition,
- Follow-up automation and development effort to reach better efficiency.
- On-call rotations:
- Be part of on-call rotations for 24/7 incident management reactivity,
- Be in charge of incident management process during interventions.
– Skilled worker degree with 3 years of experience in IT and/or customer support,
– Good communication skills in writing and orally for over the phone support,
– Strong focus on service delivery, customer satisfaction,
– Good organisation and time management skills to reach identified and challenging goals,
– Curious and willing to improve to reach good autonomy level,
– Good analytic skills and reporting,
– Enthusiastic, dynamic character,
– Very good written and oral English and Chinese, other languages would be a plus,
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.