The ideal candidate is a self-starter who enjoys working independently in a start-up environment. You are detailed oriented and goal-driven. You excel at idea generation, concept development, and hands-on prototyping. You are a capable problem solver who is comfortable researching solutions autonomously.
– Understands reliability concepts, reliability test plan, and test methodology.
– Lead various reliability projects and developing new approaches for the preventive diagnosis of products.
– Evaluation and test planning to verify the reliability of components and devices.
– Oversee reliability testing and analysis through product lifecycle.
– Coordinate with external test labs to get products tested and supervise the labs to ensure the tests were performed according to the reliability test conditions. Skill:
– Good communication skills in English.
– Knowledge of MTBF and FMEA.
– Have well knowledge of accelerated life testing theory and methods. (development, planning and execution)
– An analytical and logical thought process, with great attention to detail.
– Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new challenges.
– Ability to work unsupervised
– Certificate : 品質工程師(CQE)