The ideal candidate is a self-starter who enjoys working independently in a start-up environment. You are detailed oriented and goal-driven. You excel at idea generation, concept development, and hands-on prototyping. You are a capable problem solver who is comfortable researching solutions autonomously.
This position will have responsibility for a variety of Quality system Management (ISO 9001, 27001, and TIPS) Processes:
- Especially systems, preventive maintenance.
- Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA), internal and external audit.
- Various quality, continuous improvement activities.
- Maintain quality assurance documentation
- Coordinate with external quality assurance auditors and technicians to ensure legal compliance
- Inspect product materials and electrical systems for defects and durability
- Monitor the entire production cycle and perform regular tests to identify potential malfunctions as early as possible
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
– Knowledge of ISO9001/ISO27001 Quality Management Systems.
– An analytical and logical thought process, with great attention to detail.
– Ability to learn quickly.
– Ability to adapt to new challenges.
– Ability to work unsupervised.
– Experience in documentation and procedure preparation.
– Proficiency in spreadsheet software, specifically google docs and MS office skills.
Experience: 3 years experience in Quality Management Systems.
Educational background: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is preferred.