- Lead the new project governance tasks to include prioritization, feasibility and related meetings.
- Strong Project Planning and organizational Skills.
- Ability to develop detailed project schedules, resource plans, status reports, and budget forecasts.
- Establish partnerships across the project team and the enterprise to define, develop, manage and drive execution of the onboarding pipeline based on business and customer needs.
- Own implementation of the partner onboarding process.
- Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences.
- Contribute to optimizing process efficiency and drive ongoing improvements.
- Solid Process Development Skills, experience driving process improvement initiatives to enable improved collaboration.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet timelines, business, financial, and technical goals.
- Strong Meeting management skills, conducting project meetings and setting/managing stakeholder expectations by solving complex issues and changes when appropriate.
- Maintain the document to identify and apply required changes as the business needs change.
- Foster a quality centric environment and introduce tools to optimize business processes to meet/exceed business metrics.
– B.S. degree in Engineering, IT, or related from an accredited institution (MBA or advanced technical degree is a plus).
– Experience working with, developing, or managing the development of consumer Internet of Things (IOT) is highly desirable.
– Highly detail oriented, organized, and organizationally agile individual preferred with innate relationship building communication skills.
– Knowledge of new solution/service delivery processes.
– Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with tenacious follow-up.
– Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is desirable or can be achieved within 12-18 months of hire.
– Language: English ,Chinese, Taiwanese
– 5+ years Project Management experience, leading cross-functional project teams following applied PMI practices in daily Project Management.