The ideal candidate is a self-starter who enjoys working independently in a start-up environment. You are detailed oriented and goal driven. You excel at idea generation, concept development, and hands-on prototyping. You are a capable problem solver who is comfortable researching solutions autonomously.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly, include security, office facilities in order to satisfy employees.
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Maintain a clean and well-functioning office to let employees feel like work at home
- Arrange regular office sterilization, carpet washing, maintenance and fire drill
- Office security system and access control
- Assist and organize company events and activities, such as Company Trip, X’mas party, Year-end Party…etc.
- Simple maintenance of office equipment (e.g. lighting)
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Manage office budget
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the supervisor
– 4 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
– Intermediate level of English because we have diversified teams (Able to interact with multinational employees )
– Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
– Must be a self-starter and driven
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
– Experience of office renovation monitoring