If you’re looking for a boring internship, look away. If you’re looking for a crazy experience that will impress future employers, contact us today. As our intern, you will get hands-on experience in all aspects of marketing and communications and have your voice heard by the rest of the team.
- Conduct research on competitors, target audience trends, and present findings to supervisors
- Observe and assist the sales and marketing manager with trade shows and compile post-event reports for presentation to management
- Participate and take notes regularly in brainstorm sessions to develop ideas for marketing and product campaigns
- Manage social media account by creating content and posting to create engagement with target audience
- Provide all administrative support necessary for the management of marketing materials
- Carry out administrative and data entry-related tasks, and maintain organized files for sales & marketing team
- Coffee runs. Kidding. There is Deliveroo.
– Completing or have completed a degree in engineering, business or communications
– Passion for learning and growing in the marketing field for Technology
– Demonstrated communication and creative skills
– Work hard, learn fast, multi-task
– Independent with initiatives but also a team player
– Product Marketing Experience (Engineers are welcomed)
– Interest in Digital Marketing