- Respond to queries in the ticket system (IT help desk) and contact emails via email, slack, or phone for problem solving.
- Provide technical assistance for questions or problems of MIS software and hardware in each unit.
- Performing diagnostic tests, research, and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems remotely and in person.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Inventory management of information assets and of loaned items
- Set up and operate the company’s network structure, such as firewalls, switches, sharers, manage and maintain the network and data.
- Work closely with the Group IT/IS team to ensure services and quality for all users.
This role will provide collaboration to the Taiwan Office and overseas offices.
– Enthusiasm with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
– Great communication for problem solving
– Good organizational, and time management skills.
– Basic experience in Windows & Mac Operating systems
– Basic knowledge of concepts of information security in computer use
– Basic installation and maintenance
– Work Tool : Google Sheet, Docs, and Slides O365 VM Ware Teamviewer