- Developing and implementing HR strategies.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Develop and monitor overall HR procedures.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance and co-work with the team.
- Preparing monthly staff payroll.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- HR management : organization’s hiring process, interviewing and make good use of e-learning or any remote program to fit the company’s goal.
– Fast-paced, analytic, detail-minded with strong problem-solving.
– Interpersonal and presentation skills.
– HR-related certification.
– Proficient in Word, Excel, Google Sheets, PowerPoint, etc.
– Language: Fluent in Mandarin and English
– Experience: 4 years above, high level of adaptability and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.