UnaBiz is looking for a Project Manager to lead and coordinate the execution of taiwanese and international projects. The Project Manager is the pillar of the project and the team. By consequence must master its projects from A to Z. He/She is responsible to manage all aspects of the projects from conception to production operations by leading the aspects of scope, team management (cross functional, cross organizational), schedule, cost, risk, quality, customer expectations and satisfaction.
- Manage the project requirements, scope and specifications
- Manage the risks
- Manage the timeline and budget
- Communicate proactively within R&D and cross-organizational teams (EE, ME, SW, FW, Testing, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing, Product, Legal)
- Record project data in a central system
- Report to the stakeholders
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Monitor metrics of devices on the field
- Might need to move on sites in Taiwan for local projects and internationally for global projects
1/ technical background : Engineering majors (EE / ME / Programming etc.) or
2/ more than >5 years work experience in a technical field
– Current and deep experience with managing multiple technological projects through all phases of a solution’s or application’s lifecycle
– Proven ability to take the lead in conflict resolution and coordination of multi-disciplinary groups
– Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build good relationships across the organization.
– Self-driven and eager to take responsibility and deliver results.
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
– Ability to synthesize a large amount of data or problem into a straightforward and clear message
– Proactive and adapt easily to changes
– PMP certification is a plus
– Experience with IoT projects is preferred
– Experience with leading SW projects is a plus
– Demonstrated experience in cross-cultural communication is a plus