An Administrator provides office support to either an individual or team and is vital for the smooth-running of a business. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who enjoys working independently in a start-up environment. You are detailed oriented and goal driven. You excel at idea generation, concept development, and hands-on prototyping. You are a capable problem solver who is comfortable researching solutions autonomously.
Provide strong administrative support to work partners:
- Manages reception area and looks after visitors
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- General office management such as ordering stationary and snacks
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
- Arranging both internal and external events
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
– Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
– An analytical and logical thought process, with great attention to detail.
– Ability to learn quickly.
– Ability to adapt to new challenges.
– Ability to work unsupervised.
– Proficiency in spreadsheet software, specifically google docs and MS office skills. (ERP)