The New Product Introduction Operations Program Manager (NPI OPM) leads the product launches at factory site on time, with high quality and maximum capacity to deliver. NPI’s role is critical to the dynamic development and launch of all UnaBiz’s products. A successful NPI is a leader and a facilitator that able to communicate at all levels. Excels in project/ program management and well organized with detail oriented; flexible enough to thrive in an ambiguous and fast moving environment who can facilitate actions and resolve conflicts.
1. Leading Contract Manufacturer (CM) operations in planning and executing new product ramps.
2. Drive ramp readiness with internal team members and external CM parties.
3. Plan capacity and lead factory production activities.
4. Handle overall readiness to ensure material availability, production line capacity, quality assurance procedure, and cost within budget planned.
5. Communicate schedules to facilitate readiness with internal team members.
6. Influence product manufacturability, testability, and supply chain responsiveness in pursuit of low cost and flexibility while stewarding quality.
7. Leading all communications, upward and downward through the organization; raising key issues and options for resolution with executive teams.
– Minimum 5 years experience in Operations
– Get thing done spirit
– Works independently as well lead cross-functional teams
– Ability to work with ambiguity and fast-moving environment
– In-depth experience in program and/or project management
– Consistent track record of success leading complex global projects in New Product Introductions, Production Control, and Industrial Engineering
– Highly effective communication skills; ability to present to a wide range of cross functional partners across different teams and levels of the organization
– Subject matter expertise in project management, production flow planning, order management, or a related ops discipline
– Self-motivated, driven individual who can work in a rapidly changing environment
To apply or get more informations, click here.