The Manufacturing Project Manager leads the product launches at the factory site on time, with high quality and maximum capacity to deliver from pilot run to EOL stage. The MPM role is critical to the dynamic development and launch of UnaBiz’s products.
A successful MPM is a leader and a facilitator that able to communicate at all levels. Excels in project/ program management and well organized with detail-oriented; flexible enough to thrive in an ambiguous and fast-moving environment who can facilitate actions and resolve conflicts.
- Leading UnaBiz’s Contract Manufacturer (CM) in planning and executing from new product ramps , mass production until EOL.
- Handle and drive the readiness before each production phases, included material availability, production-line capacity, testing, quality assurance procedure, technical docs transferring , open issues monitoring (DFX) between internal team members and external parties.
- Communicate schedules to facilitate readiness with internal team members. Influence product manufacturability, testability, and supply chain responsiveness in pursuit of low cost and flexibility while stewarding quality.
- Manage , communicate and control the change notice process between internal and external parties at each stage . Evaluate and communicate the cost/schedule impact with executive teams.
- Leading upward and downward communications through the organization; raising key issues and options for resolution with executive teams.
- 協助公司產品從新產品導入, 量產直到產品EOL之間與外包工廠之配合事項
– Minimum 3 years experience in factory production management or other related field.
– Get thing done spirit.
– Works independently as well cross-functional teams.
– Ability to work with ambiguity and a fast-moving environment.
– In-depth experience in program and/or project management
– Consistent track record of success leading complex projects in New Product Introductions, Production Control, and Industrial Engineering.
– Highly effective communication skills; ability to present to a wide range of cross-functional partners across different teams and levels of the organization
– Subject matter expertise in project management, production flow planning, order management, or a related ops discipline
– A self-motivated, driven individual who can work in a rapidly changing environment
– 熟悉 SMT 生產及產品組裝管理基礎知識